cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel
Hagerty Employee

Recreate an Epic Car Shot

Is there a photo from the car world that you love? Maybe it’s a picture of your favorite driver winning a race or a photo from a concours or another car show. If you don’t already have one, head over to Hagerty’s website or Instagram page for plenty of great shots.

Once you choose your photo, have fun “recreating” it with things from your house like hot wheels, dolls, and other toys or even household items – a piece of broccoli for a tree, a rubber band for a track, whatever you can find!

Use your imagination and have fun with it!

Click the PDF below for instructions and inspiration. If you have any questions, please email youthprograms@hagerty.com.

6 REPLIES 6
Sajeev
Community Manager

This is a fantastic idea!  I love it!!!!

Anthony

Now I have plans this weekend! 😂

TurboTara
Pit Crew

This was a lot of fun to toy around with! This was my first attempt, in high-winds nonetheless. I learned a lot and plan to do a few more! I may even make a second attempt at this one when I can drive out to an area with opened blue skies so I don't have to edit the background.
82106912_2313753065600523_6497939181275185152_n.jpg101538401_2313910518918111_2308119140017111040_o.jpgImage from iOS.jpg

Sajeev
Community Manager

Now that is some attention to detail!!!
Rachel
Hagerty Employee

SO awesome - nice job!

TurboTara
Pit Crew

Here's another. It made a good excuse to drive to the beach this weekend. 🤓 📷 Thick clear plastic with water poured over it was used under the VW.

Image from iOS (8).jpgImage from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (9).jpg