cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrBill165
Pit Crew

Classic CAR - Dodge mechanic needed in Nashville TN Area

I have a 1973 Dodge Charger with a bad engine and worn out transmission.  However, I do have a newly rebuilt short block with matching heads.  I also have a newly rebuilt transmission.  I need a mechanic to put the engine together and then replace the engine and transmission in the car.    

Most shops in the Metro Nashville area are 6 months to 1 year or more behind.  I would like to get this done quickly, in the next few months if possible.  Others are irresponsible.  I need a responsible mechanic who can get the job done right and in a reasonable timeframe.  I have called everyone online that I can find but no dice. Any suggestions would be appreciated.   

1 REPLY 1
CarciergeReggie
Hagerty Employee

It has been a rough couple of years for us car folks, with supply chain delays and shops backed up it is difficult to avoid the situation of having to wait while our cars are up on blocks waiting for parts or a spot in the shop. I have a couple of shops I can refer you to that are Hagerty preferred, but I can not guarantee they will not also be backed up. 

Tennessee Classic Automotive PH 615-462-6800 website: https://www.tcacars.net/ Smyrna, TN

Charlies Custom Creations PH 615-494-0076 Murfreesboro, TN

Clark's Auto Restoration PH 615-633-3008 Bethpage, TN