cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New York, NY - Self-guided Driving Tour

Community Manager

20-4388-US-EVT-Virtual Driving Tours-Communities Page-1920x1080-Bedford.jpg

In the heart of New York and Connecticut, the people are kind and the history is deep. Ancient mountains, glaciation and rivers shaped a landscape that results in phenomenal roads for the driving enthusiast. Winding back country roads, rolling countrysides, and historic towns combine to create the best driving New York has to offer. In this route, we offer a taste of great driving roads, close enough to the city to enjoy as a day trip.

Touring is easy:

1. Download the Rallista mobile app on your iPhone.
  2. After you’ve downloaded the Rallista mobile app – click on this link using your iPhone to complete the signup process and access the Hagerty Touring Series drive pack.
  3. Then select the drive of your choice by clicking on one of the image thumbnails, followed by the button “Drive the Route”. Once the route is loaded on the map, tap "Start Navigation".
  4. Hit the road, and don’t forget to take some awesome photos.
  5. Head back to this page to swap stories from the road with other drivers.
  6. Post your photos here and on social media with @Hagerty and #NeverStopDriving to earn yourself a free limited-edition hat and other Touring Series swag!

FOR ANDROID USERS: Please download the directions PDF for a turn by turn guide.

For additional details - download the PDF below for important route master notes from our  Tour Director, Dave Hord of Classic Car Adventures.

Got questions? Reach out to Alison McMaster at amcmaster@hagerty.com for more information.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: New York, NY - Self-guided Driving Tour

Pit Crew

Looks great! Actually you've followed a lot of the roads I've been looking to use in a (much shorter!) tour for my car club chapter.  I plan to take the tour in the next week to see how it goes.

Is there any chance the route directions can be provided as not everyone has an iPhone? I see there are directions for some of the other tours so I'm hoping we can get a file for this tour as well!

Thanks for all the great work!

Highlighted

Pit Crew

Hi Ken. I have driven parts of this route alone and with other car clubs. This would be nice to do with our club. Let me know when you want to test the route so I can join you if you want. Philip R. 

Highlighted

New Driver

Hi Philip! 

Just a side note... I am also using this route to plan a MASCDCS drive as well as something for Greenwich Concours. I've tested the whole route and its a great one! Hope you can get out to enjoy it. As I finalize details, info will go out by e-mail to members - keep a lookout for it!  Best, Tabetha. 

Highlighted

Pit Crew
Thanks for the PDF!