cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Elkhart Lake, WI - Self-guided Driving Tours

Community Manager

20-4388-US-EVT-Virtual Driving Tours-Communities Page-1920x1080-Greenbush.jpg

We can thank the two glaciers that collided millions of years ago for today’s breathtaking driving roads in this region. Our half-day route will take you over rolling hills, through forested twists and alongside unique rock structures.

Touring is easy:

1. Download the Rallista mobile app on your iPhone.
  2. After you’ve downloaded the Rallista mobile app – click on this link using your iPhone to complete the signup process and access the Hagerty Touring Series drive pack.
  3. Then select the drive of our choice by clicking on one of the image thumbnails, followed by the button “Drive the Route”. Once the route is loaded on the map, tap "Start Navigation".
  4. Hit the road, and don’t forget to take some awesome photos.
  5. Head back to this page to swap stories from the road with other drivers.
  6. Post your photos here and on social media with @Hagerty and #NeverStopDriving to earn yourself a free limited-edition hat and other Touring Series swag!

FOR ANDROID USERS: Please download the directions PDF for a turn by turn guide.

For additional details - download the PDF below for important route master notes from our  Tour Director, Dave Hord of Classic Car Adventures.

Got questions? Reach out to Alison McMaster at amcmaster@hagerty.com for more information.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Elkhart Lake, WI - Self-guided Driving Tours

New Driver

anything for android phones?

Highlighted

Community Manager

@pickonme The Rallista is not currently on Android phones, a version is in the works for the future. In the meantime, attached are turn by turn directions so you can still take the tour. Thanks!

New Driver

Great and handy application. Thank you

Friv 9

Friv 1000

Friv5

Friv-10

Highlighted

New Driver

Thanks so much but I ma having a heck of a time trying to make copies of this in MSOFFICE.... I can't take my desk top with me in my Vette....lol  any ideas of how I can make copies for our car club so we could make this a road trip?.... Thanks again and as WE say.... SAVE the WAVE...

Highlighted

Community Manager

@pickonme we're going to email you directly to help. Thanks!