cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Wrong Answers ONLY: what car would you enter in the cancelled 2020 Pebble Beach Concours???

New Driver

What could be more wrong than a 7-1/2 ton 1943 Federal 606 all wheel drive truck with an 855 cubic inch Hercules 6 cylinder engine ? And if the battery is dead you can start it with a hand cranked inertia starter. 

Federal 1943 606 6x6 3.jpg

Highlighted

Re: Wrong Answers ONLY: what car would you enter in the cancelled 2020 Pebble Beach Concours???

New Driver

My 1997 Panoz Roadster AIV WITH ostrich leather interior

Roadsterboy_0-1597688006346.png

Highlighted

New Driver

Matthew Andersons Moskvich or any David Tracy heap.

Highlighted

New Driver

What about a LeCar?

Highlighted

Pit Crew

I'd steal the crappiest car I could find, probably break down on the way there, find out it was canceled and then get arrested for grand theft blotto.

A lose-lose-lose-lose quadfecta.

Highlighted

New Driver

Any year Yugo

Highlighted

New Driver

1986 Yugo GV - a classic of Eastern Bloc imitative innovation!

Highlighted

New Driver

The obvious answer would be a Pontiac Aztec, but I'm going to go with a Reliant Robin.

Highlighted

New Driver

1972 Ford Pinto Hatchback

Highlighted

New Driver

1974 amc barcolna