cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Wrong Answers ONLY: what car would you enter in the cancelled 2020 Pebble Beach Concours???

New Driver

My 131000 mile 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan. She's quite fetching!

Highlighted

Re: Wrong Answers ONLY: what car would you enter in the cancelled 2020 Pebble Beach Concours???

New Driver

My companies oldest work van. 2007 Ford E250 extended cargo van with all interior racks, shelves, and dual ladder rack. This van has had may hundreds of hours of body modifications giving the "look" of tools denting the outer panels from the inside. The 4 factory hub caps that don't match at all is what people are trying to do with socks these days.  One owner!

Highlighted

Intermediate Driver

My Mom's 1949 Nash Landau Convertible.

Maroon (purple), Yellow wheels and no front bumper.

Dad found it in a neighbors yard. Splashed out a dollar for it, towed it to the Flying A gas station. They got it running (sort of...) and Mom drove it for about four years. Said it was better than walking.

This was actually not true if you were 16 with a brand new drivers license and wanted to be cool.....

On The Green at Pebble Beach though.....!!!

Highlighted

Re: Wrong Answers ONLY: what a car should YOU enter in the cancelled 2020 Pebble Beach Concours???

New Driver

The Dale! I lived near the company "headquarters" back in the day, in Studio City California. I still have a  perfectly preserved promotional poster of that fine vehicle. 

Highlighted

New Driver

Did my recommendation for the poor Yugo (any year) get received?  If so, here's a another vote for it...

Highlighted

New Driver

1st year Yugo or rear ended pinto

Highlighted

New Driver

Highlighted

New Driver

The Anycar. Perfect for confusing times...B6B40FBE-137C-495F-9C8F-02E502489B04.jpeg

Highlighted

Pit Crew

Can't forget the Yugo.

Highlighted

New Driver

I would enter my 1995 Caprice Station Wagon

20190809_074224.jpg