cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What's your ideal three-car collection?

New Driver

Fast:  1967 Cobra 427

Fun:   1970 Mustang Mach 1 with 428 CobraJet

Functional:  2020 F-150 Crew Cab 4x4 with biggest available V8

Yes, I am a Ford Guy. 

Highlighted

New Driver

Although I like the lead-in of "2 Shelby's and a McLaren...", my ideal 3-car collection is currently in my garage. 

My cars-1-2016_09_03-c.jpg

That is a pony car (my '66 Mustang), a hot rod (my '34 Plymouth coupe), and a sports car (my C6 Corvette Grand Sport).  Of course, it is a growing collection (currently building a '33 Ford roadster with a fuel-injected Chevy 348) and the needed support vehicle (my crew-cab pickup).  But perhaps the best part is the shop itself.  With the exception that it is taking longer to get mail-order parts, I have hardly noticed the "stay-at-home" orders 'cuz I have lots to keep me busy in the shop.

Everybody stay safe, healthy and keep the dirty side down.

Highlighted

New Driver

1968 Dodge Charger 383 auto silver-black interior. 1965-67 triumph TR4-A BRG-black interior. 1966 up first generation Ford bronco wagon. any color. First choice takes care of Mopar musclecar and cruiser. Second choice checks off the sports car and convertible. Last one takes care of classic truck.

Highlighted

New Driver

1. 66 Olds 442

2. 70 Trans Am

3. 69 Shelby GT500KR

Highlighted

New Driver

They are in my Cambridge, KS garage. 1969 Porsche 911, 1952 Mercedes-Benz 220a, and the replica Maserati Birdcage'

Highlighted

New Driver

-64 Riviera.  My first real collector purchased a year ago.  Fly's under the radar, good history, 425 motor moves the mail.  Been bullet proof so far.

-65 C10 Chevy.  350, auto, air.  Hopefully will be mine at the end of the summer.  Found this vehicle purchased from my grandfather's Chevy dealership in Terrell, Tx 1934-1968.  Hagerty article written by Jeff Peck helped me find it. 

-Like to acquire a mid 50's Merc.  Wagon, four door or coupe.  Attention to detail, badging, chrome treatment all appeal to me.  

Highlighted

New Driver

1968 Cougar GT-E

1964 GTO 389 tri-power

1980 International Scout

Heaven. 

Highlighted

New Driver

New Driver

Tough one, but I like my 1967 corvette coupe, 1970 buick gs stage 1, and my 1987 buick grand national

Highlighted

New Driver

Type 55 Bugatti roadster , 1973 BMW 3.0CS and a 1980's El Camino hot rod with a BMW V-12 and T-top.