cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty Employee

What's your ideal three-car collection?

What three classic/special-use vehicles would you put in your dream garage? Maybe it's a trio of identical '68 Camaros. Maybe it's a Massey-Ferguson 135, a Buick LeSabre, and a Ferrari Daytona. Or an Olds Aerotech, Lunar Rover, and Ducati Diana. Whatever your tastes, tell us what constitutes your ideal happy place. 

Two Shelbys and a McLaren walk into a garage...Two Shelbys and a McLaren walk into a garage...

87 REPLIES 87
Pit Crew

I think I already have them.  I have a desire to own collector cars that are somewhat different.   Don't get me wrong, a 1969 Camero is a great car, but there are tons of them.

A) I have a super nice 1928 Mode-A Ford that I have owned since 1994.  It has had some improvements to make it drivable.   Cast iron brake drums, heavy duty radiator, a high compression head (looks stock), and a counterwighted crankshaft.   The car has been restored, because I brought it home in a box.

B) I have a 1957 Ford Skliner Convertible that attracts attention wherever it goes.  You don't even need to operate the top on the car to have people coming up to you when you come out to the parking lot when running an errand.  The car has 61,000 miles, but it has been restored, and the top gone through.

C) I have a 1936 Plymouth Opera Sedan streetrod.  Not a lot of that Mopar pre-war tin running around.  57 retract small pixels.JPGpic21606.jpg36 photo 3.jpg

Pit Crew

I think they should have offered the new Camaro as an ElCamino style unit.
New Driver

1.  80s Wagoneer preferably with a Hemi swap

2.  Cayman GT4

3. Regular cab 4WD (Godzilla) F-350

New Driver

1.  80s Wagoneer preferably with a Hemi swap

2.  Cayman GT4

3. Regular cab 4WD (Godzilla) F-350

New Driver

My 1986 Mustang GT convertible, my 1986 Mustang SVO, & my 2004 T-Bird.
Intermediate Driver

If I could go back in time.......Didn't realize it at the time but I'd like the three that got away. 63Falcon Sprint, 58 MGA, 74 TR6. All were as built and cherry. As of now I have two that will have to do. 63 Falcon Futura Convertible (original), 64 Falcon Futura hardtop (modified) and to complete the list a 40 Ford Business Coupe.

Pit Crew

It's nice to see a Ferrari that isn't red. That's a beauty.

Pit Crew

61 Studebaker Wagon

21 Tesla Roadster

21 Merc E63 Wagon (daily driver)

and if I could cheat and have a 4th...

61 Nash Metropolitan