cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honda_Guy
Pit Crew

What rare non-US car would you like to own?

15 REPLIES 15
Sajeev
Community Manager

I'm already livin' the dream, but I would love some awful British Leyland hatchback to go with it. 

Honda_Guy
Pit Crew

Ah nice! Is that the Merkur XR 4Ti? Imported or the US version?

Sajeev
Community Manager

No it's an imported, right hand drive, Ford Sierra!

Torino
Advanced Driver

jaguar xj-13

hyperv6
Gearhead

A right hand drive C8 that is coming. I know it is American but it is not being sold here. 

Corvette Summer with no fuss. 

JimR
Instructor

RHD is a deal killer for me.

Maybe an early 911, as long as I’m not forced to join the PCA. 

Early 2000’s NSX T which may yet happen. 

Patl
Intermediate Driver

Mazda MX-5 NB Roadster Coupe Type S.

The juxtaposition of the rare MX-5 Roadster Coupe from world's top selling two seater convertible makes them interesting and unique.

Sajeev
Community Manager

Ooooh yeah, that's a great idea! 

spoom
Technician

D-Type Jaguar 🤗

Guitar74
Gearhead

Mazdaspeed mx-5 turbo.

Rob1
Instructor

I will freely admit that Iam stuck and steadfast on American built that said the incredible hardware that is built offshore one can not ignore so in the spirit of the question posed I would spend my cash to own a Audi R8 the styling rings my bell and the engineering second to none for a low to mid range supercar maybe not as rare as the question posed but I have yet to see one on the road here.Cheers R

NITRO450EXP
Instructor

Ford Capri.

capri-rs3100-_2.jpg

Torino
Advanced Driver

had a 74 ( 2.8 four speed) and a 76 ( worked 302 swap  t-10  suspension etc ) good answer, good answer. my favorite cars that i've ever owned , both,  great cars.

Guitar74
Gearhead

My boss's brother in law has a v8 R8. Great car. He just got the supercharger kit for it and it will REALLY eat up some asphalt. Great car, great styling, and great performance. I would have to second that one. The gated shifter would take a little getting used to, but it's a "nag" I would be happy to get used to.

Ed_Turbo
Pit Crew

Good question, I can't choose just one. Probably something like a Skyline GTR that you can legally import now or a Euro 911 RSR, Chalon, or Sunburst.