cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Show us your CARstumes

20-CARstumes-Community Page-1920x1080.jpg

We’ve seen some pretty cool cars in our day, but we want to see just how creative our automotive community can get this Halloween season. Share a photo of your car “in costume” on this post between now and 3 November. One lucky person will win a $100 gift card to The Shop by Hagerty!

No purchase necessary to enter or win.

12 REPLIES 12
New Driver

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

GreatPumpkinEMAIL.JPG

New Driver

BooMiniA.jpg

Mini-o-lantern

New Driver

My Dad's 1964 Chevy Van dons some black duct tape to celebrate Halloween each year. IMG_4395.png

New Driver

I loves imports.  They taste like chicken.I loves imports. They taste like chicken.Ephigenia & my '55 F-100 at the 06 HalloweenEphigenia & my '55 F-100 at the 06 HalloweenMary and her '67 Volvo in '09Mary and her '67 Volvo in '09Ephigenia along for the '12 in my '56.Ephigenia along for the '12 in my '56.Mary's garden supplies the fright, not MallWart.Mary's garden supplies the fright, not MallWart.Ephigenia hands out candy in '13Ephigenia hands out candy in '13The Old man and the Seavrolet, '14The Old man and the Seavrolet, '14In '16 mary swaps the Volvo for a Morris I built.In '16 mary swaps the Volvo for a Morris I built.Last year Effie joined me and the '55.55Last year Effie joined me and the '55.55

Pit Crew

Trunk or Treat!

Halloween.jpg

Hagerty Employee

Corvette Pumpkin.jpg1977 Corvette in Corvette (pumpkin) orange.  This was at a trunk or treat event but, alas, the 1977 Corvette doesn't have a trunk, so we made do.

Pit Crew

Alfa Spider 2020 B.jpg

My Alfa GTV turned into an Alfa Spider!   🕸🕷🕸

Pit Crew

Ghouls Mini 2020 B.jpgGhouls Mini 2020 A.jpg

The ghouls stole my Mini!

New Driver

1029201007.jpg