cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chichirone
Pit Crew

Pontiac Fans

Where is all the pontiac fans? Post up a pic of your ride. 

96838C43-12A1-4C3C-A98C-D7683DF89038.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9
Rob1
Instructor

Sweet ride Pontiac in our "group" back nearly fifty years ago now (scary thought) there was three that stood out a old Bud Bo Diddly had a 66 GTO super nice car,Glenns 68 400 Firebird a real street weapon,and Millers 73 T/A 455 a classic that at one time could have been bought at a reasonable price after he smoked the motor if I had of had any foresight at all would have put in the barn now unless I win a lotto the chances of owning any of the above are well zero.You sir have one of the top Poncho models ever built

DUB6
Instructor

DVC01223.JPG

Rob1
Instructor

@DUB6 Awesome street stance to that Goat yall got the grand kids with ya.R

DUB6
Instructor

Yup.  Had both our oldest daughter and oldest son visiting, along with 4 of our 7 grandkids.  Had to take turns taking everyone around for a few laps of downtown for the parade/cruise.  We try to get kids in it whenever we can, even if just to let them sit in it for photos.  I hope it might help to get a few youngsters to "catch the bug" and understand what fun old cars can be.  You know, "Put down your phone and listen to this rumble - and maybe wave this flag out the window."  🇺🇲

JimR
Instructor

No Pontiac’s in my garage these day, but yours looks fun. Roll bar  and a mild tub doing a cone run....IRS?
My favorite color and year for a TA too. 👍

DUB6
Instructor

It was so sad looking at just two Ponchos here that I had to do something.  So, although this isn't mine, I'm posting an additional car.  Not the best photos, but the best I could find this morning.  This is my buddy Ray's '70.  While not a 100% purpose-built autocross car, he does race it.

Ray.jpgRay1.jpg

Sajeev
Community Manager

The GEN II Firebird restomod wheels look pretty good on there, too! 

JimR
Instructor

I was just going to comment on the wheels too. The size and off-set look perfect for the car. 

DUB6
Instructor

Yeah, it has an aggressive stance in person - doesn't show so much in these pics.  It's a 455 like my car, so it's got the poop to back up the look.