cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Technician

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas.

On a side note, before my wife got sick (thankfully her health is back on track), and a pipe burst causing me to bury my studio with all of the furniture from the upstairs to facilitate the new flooring, I managed to get to instrumentals done for the Christmas Album. So if you're looking for some instrumentals to listen to while wrapping, or whatever, take a listen. Here's the link:

https://acadams.bandcamp.com/album/dont-infringe-upon-christmas

Again, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and hopefully, a new year that looks NOTHING like 2020.

Al

6 REPLIES 6
Advanced Driver

Merry Christmas to all!! Just a few more days and we can kiss 2020 good-by. ( I'm with Guitar74). Also glad to hear your wife is healthy. I've seen better days and had a whole lot more fun. I guess all in all it was OK. No sickness and had some decent weather for cruisin'. Storm Zeta kicked us in the rump down here in our small community in south Alabama but all in all it was OK. We managed to put some quality miles on our Falcons. We are looking forward to 2021 and hope the fumes from the DC swamp stay away. 

Technician

hope the fumes from the DC swamp stay away. 

I hear you! I'm too close to Atlanta for it to not give a stagnant "perfuming".

Advanced Driver

I hear you back Bro! I try to never offend anyone, but trying to be a good citizen is gettin harder and harder these days. Drains don't work too good unless they are vented. Don't want to get political but I think the Atlanta and DC pipes are connected. I hope this message finds you well and healthy. Good luck on the promotion and best of health to you and your wife. Hang in there and stay in touch. Oh yea... I might have a chance on a 63 Ranchero just a few miles from where I live. Wish me luck!!

Intermediate Driver

That's two Christmas greetings from the South, and now add one from the Great White North (even though it will be a green Christmas where I live). Merry Christmas to all and let's hope and pray that 2021 is a better year then 2020.

Of course, we'd have to work at it to make 2021 worse overall than 2020. 

Instructor

Guitar74

Merry Christmas to you and your family,  Merry Christmas to all on Hagerty.  And a Happy New Year. 

Nitro

Community Manager

Merry Christmas to all, and I thank you for being a user of the Hagerty Community!