cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Let's see your JDM Classics!

Pit Crew

Good Afternoon everyone! 

Just wanted to get things started here. Let's see your JDM classics! Or if you have a modern JDM classics, let's see them as well. 

Here are mine: 

1972 Datsun 240Z, 2nd owner, restomodded Ratsun. 

1987 Mazda RX7 TII, LS/T56 swapped, and a host of other supporting mods. 2nd owner. 

2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6mt, original owner. Version 3.2 which is now track prepped as well as show car ready. Used to promote PTSD Awareness with Veterans and First Responders.  

20200403_190550.jpg

20200403_195156.jpg

20200403_195339.jpg

20200403_195321.jpg

  

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: Let's see your JDM Classics!

Community Manager

Thank you for getting the ball rolling!  I love your collection, a perfect blend of old and new Japanese Coupes!  How many people give you grief for the LS swap? 

Highlighted

Pit Crew

I get grief now and then. I get a lot more people that are shocked when the hood is opened!

Highlighted

Community Manager

That's totally worth the grief. Love it. 

Highlighted

Hagerty Employee

Look out for my 1992 Toyota Century blasting around the country! I've driven it coast to coast, entered it in TWO Concours d'Lemons (a dubious honor, I realize) and tried to share it with as many people as possible. If you've never seen one of these, it's the ultimate Yakuza transport! Right hand drive, front and rear air conditioning units, 4.0 liter Hemi V8, and so much more. Bonneville Salt Flats!Bonneville Salt Flats!Monterey Concours d'Lemons class winner!Monterey Concours d'Lemons class winner!Road trip nonsense...somewhereRoad trip nonsense...somewhereMaybe Utah?Maybe Utah?I wrote an article you can see here about it: https://www.hagerty.com/media/archived/1992-toyota-century-cross-country-cruiser/

Highlighted

Detailer

F774D06B-9098-4761-A8A9-5B4E7E89DC9D.png

FC3483F0-6F3E-4887-A9C2-4899E99B8789.png

EACAE280-7875-4454-8E26-33A5FDD96CBA.png

93 R1 RX7. Owned for almost 18 years. 
And I love that sign Brad. I need one.

Highlighted

Community Manager

FD RX7s are awesome! Thank you for sharing! 

Highlighted

Those are sick. Thanks for sharing! I hope to have one someday soon. Love the '93-95 RX7. But my dream is a R34 Skyline when they become available in the States. I'll have a tough time convincing my wife to let me, though. 😅

Highlighted

Detailer

Thank you both. Honestly,  while my car IS Japanese it’s also LHD.  So maybe II shouldn’t have posted since it’s not JDM. 

Highlighted

Pit Crew
This is awesome! Love that you are actually driving it!!!