cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Join Hagerty for a Drive at Dawn!

20-4410-US-EVT-2020 Digital Pebble - Drive at Dawn_Landing Page Header_1920x1080.jpg

The tradition continues on with Hagerty Dawn Patrol! We'll miss seeing you in person this year for coffee and donuts in Monterey, CA but that won't stop us from celebrating the joy of driving the cars we love. And earning a coveted hat in the process.

Set your alarm for Sunday, 16 August 2020 and take a drive between 6-9 a.m.

• Snap a photo of you in front of your car before or after your drive.
  • Reply to this post to share your photo the same day. (Photo attaching tutorial here.)
  • We’ll send you a 2020 limited edition Drive at Dawn hat.

Whether this is your 7th hat or your first, with this time honored tradition you'll join the ranks of a magical club of car lovers  - and hey, you can always nap later!

Learn more about the history of Hagerty Dawn Patrol here.

2,921 REPLIES 2,921
New Driver

Drive At Dawn.jpg

New Driver

thumbnail.jpg

New Driver

Gorgeous

Pit Crew

Neither did I.  I was hoping that by registering with our user name and e.mail address they would automatically link to our Hagerty account and have all the info they needed.  If anyone knows otherwise please advise.

New Driver

Hanging out at my friend Mike’s place with my 68 Bird.

2C286F60-EE03-4F6A-99D9-07BE86135406.jpeg

New Driver

Initially went for a drive in my '66 Malibu and tried to post, but couldn't get it to work.  Decided to spend the rest of the day working in the garage on my 78 F150 and my project 66 Scout.  Everything got a drive, fresh splash of fuel and some maintenance done. Thanks for the inspiration Hagerty!

IMG_3714.JPGIMG_3716.JPGIMG_3480.JPG

New Driver

DSC_0855.JPG

Hagerty Employee

Dawn Patrol 2020

Dawn Patrol 2020Dawn Patrol 2020

New Driver

IMG_0100.jpegHagerty - Drive at Dawn!

Think a Coyote engine will fit in there?

Pit Crew

Dawn Patrol.  Hilarious!  Your Citron is gorgeous.  Never seen anything like it- very rare, I'd guess.  Ironically, I was very close to buying a Citron sedan of the same era in the mid '60s.  Lucky I didn't.  A month later I was sent to Vietnam.  Saigon was flooded with them and not a day would have gone without the reminder of my bad timing.