Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: drive at dawn

Pit Crew

If the Ghia is a convertible...

Highlighted

Re: Join Hagerty for a Drive at Dawn!

New Driver

DriveatDawn2020WCHEEK.jpegThis was a very fun drive and so much fun to get out with friends and safely enjoy some twisty backroads in the early morning light!!! Thank for the fun idea!

Highlighted

New Driver

Great project! It will be fun to see everyone’s cars.

52EE3744-7D6F-4EC4-8FD7-CD39E836FD64.jpeg

Highlighted

New Driver

Enjoyed the early Drive at Dawn, then met a friend for coffee. Great day in Houston!

JMD930_0-1597028742302.jpeg

JMD930
Tags (3)
Highlighted

AA01F502-0203-4B6D-A673-A747BDF660A8.jpegPosting again from early this morning! 

Highlighted

New Driver

Great Day for Cruis'nGreat Day for Cruis'n1950 Chev Fleetline Deluxe1950 Chev Fleetline DeluxeHagerty SunCruise.jpeg

Highlighted

New Driver

Oh my it seems to have deleted my earlier message. I am happy to join a drive at dawn but allowing it to take place before 10 AM seems a little soft, doesn’t it I might try to do it before eight!

Highlighted

Pit Crew

I work at 6:00 that morning, so I will be driving my 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible to work.

Highlighted

New Driver

20190830_123942.jpg

 Henry and I are looking forward to it! Hi from Canada 🙂

Highlighted

New Driver

Since Pebble Beach has been cancelled this year, I will neither be judging there or enjoying the fine coffee of the Dawn Patrol. I will however be out at dawn on the 16th in my trusty 1957 Alfa Romeo Spider ushering in the new day, with photo to follow.

Tom with saw.jpg