cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

Join Hagerty for a Drive at Dawn!

20-4410-US-EVT-2020 Digital Pebble - Drive at Dawn_Landing Page Header_1920x1080.jpg

The tradition continues on with Hagerty Dawn Patrol! We'll miss seeing you in person this year for coffee and donuts in Monterey, CA but that won't stop us from celebrating the joy of driving the cars we love. And earning a coveted hat in the process.

Set your alarm for Sunday, 16 August 2020 and take a drive between 6-9 a.m.

• Snap a photo of you in front of your car before or after your drive.
  • Reply to this post to share your photo the same day. (Photo attaching tutorial here.)
  • We’ll send you a 2020 limited edition Drive at Dawn hat.

Whether this is your 7th hat or your first, with this time honored tradition you'll join the ranks of a magical club of car lovers  - and hey, you can always nap later!

Learn more about the history of Hagerty Dawn Patrol here.

2,921 REPLIES 2,921
New Driver

2007 Porsche 911 S

WP_20200815_07_16_08_Rich.jpg

 

New Driver

F080729D-2561-4B6F-959F-A40165340AAD.jpeg

Quick run to Starbucks.  Selfie with the didn’t work.  

Pit Crew

Like your 56 I have a 57 that needs restored
New Driver

HISTORY OF TRIUMPH TR3A –VIN TS74922L

Original Owner... Original Color...Original Wife!Drive at Dawn 16 August 2020Drive at Dawn 16 August 2020

I drove my 1961 TR3A while in the Army and through College.  I courted my wife of 53 years, Ruth, in it.  I always enjoyed working on it and drove it year around, including Chicago winters.  I have fond memories of crank starting it in cold weather.  In late fall of 1971 the fan threw a bolt through the radiator.

I had planned to repair it the next summer.....but, life intervened.  44 years later it was still in the garage.  My son-in-law Tim, who had, no ulterior motive, said one day, β€œI know you are going to fix the car but, if you started today you will not live long enough to finish it.” Brutal but true.  Next stop Ken’s Klassics in Muscoda, WI.  Fifteen months later after a Total tread-up, every nut, bolt and screw removed, everything replaced, rebuilt or renewed, the original sheet metal body received Four coats of primer, Four coats of original Power Blue paint, and Four coats of Clear coat  On March 28th 2015 I received my Brand New 1961 TR3A.  Somewhat poorer, but happy, I drive now only on dry, sunny days.… just wish I was 20 years younger!! (or maybe 30)

New Driver

Home with BagelsHome with Bagels

New Driver

Thank you so much for your β€œlike”. This is a 1990 Eunos, RHD 95% original. 

New Driver

Looks like you did it! Congratulations...

New Driver

IMG_21641.jpg

 the beetle that got to see the sun sizzle 

New Driver

Here I am, photographed this morning by Hagerty Eastern Ontario Region Manager, Alex Alfred with my Mini Marcos at the Glory Days Classic Motorsport's event in Port Perry, Ontario - WING COMMANDER'S "VE-75" RAID. The RAID is a 100-mile romp through the countryside, around Lake Scugog which is run as if it is a bomber run over occupied Europe. 004.jpg

Pit Crew

πŸ‘