cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Join Hagerty for a Drive at Dawn!

20-4410-US-EVT-2020 Digital Pebble - Drive at Dawn_Landing Page Header_1920x1080.jpg

The tradition continues on with Hagerty Dawn Patrol! We'll miss seeing you in person this year for coffee and donuts in Monterey, CA but that won't stop us from celebrating the joy of driving the cars we love. And earning a coveted hat in the process.

Set your alarm for Sunday, 16 August 2020 and take a drive between 6-9 a.m.

• Snap a photo of you in front of your car before or after your drive.
  • Reply to this post to share your photo the same day. (Photo attaching tutorial here.)
  • We’ll send you a 2020 limited edition Drive at Dawn hat.

Whether this is your 7th hat or your first, with this time honored tradition you'll join the ranks of a magical club of car lovers  - and hey, you can always nap later!

Learn more about the history of Hagerty Dawn Patrol here.

2,921 REPLIES 2,921
New Driver

Start of the driveStart of the driveNear home...Near home...

Here I am w my 1941 Dodge Power Wagon street rod for the Dawn Patrol

New Driver

Nice Morning Drive in a 1987 Ford Mustang Cobra GT!Nice Morning Drive in a 1987 Ford Mustang Cobra GT!

New Driver

4F57C7E8-10EB-4579-9D5E-604875E2BAA7.jpegWet drive in Baltimore. Glad to go for a drive with other drivers. 

New Driver

1959 Corvette.jpg

1959 Corvette - Mount Rainier in the background

New Driver

My brother and I hit a local cars and coffee... social distancing of course 🙂 We hope everyone had a great time today. man was it hot here!Paul & MikePaul & Mike

New Driver

Begin 41 Dodge.jpgEnd 41 Dodge.jpg

Here I am with my 1941 Dodge Power Wagon - Dawn Patrol 2020, roll out!

New Driver

It's a 'Dawn Patrol' from Lake Kampeska with a 71 Mach 1.71Sunrise (2).JPG

Pit Crew

20200816_063328.jpg

a beautiful day in Calgary AB and looking forward to the sunny drive!  Thank you Haggerty!

Community Manager

I didn't drive at dawn nor did I take a photo with me in it (nor do employees officially participate in these contests), but I still had a fun Sunday morning drive. 

IMG_3117.jpg

New Driver

3C9845E7-1629-48FF-922C-BFB043A5E5BB.jpeg

 Saw my email was kicked back, so trying again to post here.  Not the best at selfies lol - but love driving my classic and thanks Hagerty for keeping us on the road!

Mary