cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Join Hagerty for a Drive at Dawn!

20-4410-US-EVT-2020 Digital Pebble - Drive at Dawn_Landing Page Header_1920x1080.jpg

The tradition continues on with Hagerty Dawn Patrol! We'll miss seeing you in person this year for coffee and donuts in Monterey, CA but that won't stop us from celebrating the joy of driving the cars we love. And earning a coveted hat in the process.

Set your alarm for Sunday, 16 August 2020 and take a drive between 6-9 a.m.

• Snap a photo of you in front of your car before or after your drive.
  • Reply to this post to share your photo the same day. (Photo attaching tutorial here.)
  • We’ll send you a 2020 limited edition Drive at Dawn hat.

Whether this is your 7th hat or your first, with this time honored tradition you'll join the ranks of a magical club of car lovers  - and hey, you can always nap later!

Learn more about the history of Hagerty Dawn Patrol here.

2,921 REPLIES 2,921
New Driver

A little overwhelmed Hagerty? 

Doubt they will send out 3000 hats. 

Got you to sign up though. 

Let's see what the retention rate is? 

Good company.  

Pit Crew

Looking good enjoy

Pit Crew

Enjoy
New Driver

81C4D5CA-1161-41F8-BF88-DFAC50168FD9.jpeg

 A better pic just outside Spanish Bay in Pebble Beach. It was just too hard to get on the lawn at the 18th!

New Driver

1983_Imperial.jpg

 1983 Chrysler Imperial - Joplin, MO

Pit Crew

Nice wheels! Love the car.
New Driver

dawn patrol.jpeg

This is my 1999 Isuzu Vehicross in a place near home that we call The Grove. It's a beautiful morning to join everyone for a drive!   Keep an eye out for it on Bring-a-Trailer in the next month or so. Very uncommon car/SUV/truck!

New Driver

Made the dawn patrol trip with six other members of the Idaho British Car Club!  Good time to be with great friends......BillIMG_9857.jpgIMG_9857.jpg

New Driver

D87AC62E-A0BA-4527-B476-A6828A3DBF56.jpeg

6AC99C7B-79C9-4156-86A8-71DC2A9A995C.jpeg

 wish we were all in Monterey this year...but a sunrise drive down Rt. 5 in central VA followed by a stop at Virginia House is not a bad consolation prize. 

New Driver

@Gerbsaw you pass my house on Centre Rd as I was pulling out my TR6. Saw you had a blue TR6 with you. Bugs looked great!

any other activities in the area?