cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Join Hagerty for a Drive at Dawn!

20-4410-US-EVT-2020 Digital Pebble - Drive at Dawn_Landing Page Header_1920x1080.jpg

The tradition continues on with Hagerty Dawn Patrol! We'll miss seeing you in person this year for coffee and donuts in Monterey, CA but that won't stop us from celebrating the joy of driving the cars we love. And earning a coveted hat in the process.

Set your alarm for Sunday, 16 August 2020 and take a drive between 6-9 a.m.

• Snap a photo of you in front of your car before or after your drive.
  • Reply to this post to share your photo the same day. (Photo attaching tutorial here.)
  • We’ll send you a 2020 limited edition Drive at Dawn hat.

Whether this is your 7th hat or your first, with this time honored tradition you'll join the ranks of a magical club of car lovers  - and hey, you can always nap later!

Learn more about the history of Hagerty Dawn Patrol here.

2,921 REPLIES 2,921
Hagerty Employee

Alarms set for 5:30am AST! Hope to post before most of you roll out of bed! 

New Driver

sounds cool. alarm set.

Intermediate Driver

Pit Crew

My car is all cleaned up and ready for tomorrow morning, see you all then!!

Pit Crew

A3031E8E-A13F-489C-9126-23C83C2B77A7.jpeg

Pit Crew

Seriously?!? EDT? We live in Hawaii - we’d have to do dawn patrol starting at 12 midnight. And be done by 3:00 am. Really?!?

David seielstad
New Driver

Great idea!!

New Driver

Mustang.jpg

Hello from India! would have been on the show field today, but just back home enjoying the 68 Mustang.

Hope to be back in 2021!

Cheers

New Driver

Are pics with motorcycles allowed?  

New Driver

Hi everyone,

you didn't state the timing zone, so, being at home, in Italy, for the first time since decades, instead of on the field of Pebble, I applied mine...

This is the pictures taken at 6,52 AM, time zone GMT +1, 9 hours ahead of Pebble Beach time, this very day, August 16, 2020.

With me, ready to going Italian breakfast under the rain, sorry, mist, in Monterey Peninsula is usually called this way, my 1966 Mercedes-Benz W110 230.

As nobody else in the family, as usual even when we are in Pebble, wanted to wake up so early, picture has been taken with the self timer...

I miss seeing so many friends on the field as much as hunting, in the dark, the Hagerty people with the hats...  

Massimo

Hagerty Dawn Patrol 2020. 06.52 AM, GMT +1, Mercedes 230.  16-August-2020Hagerty Dawn Patrol 2020. 06.52 AM, GMT +1, Mercedes 230. 16-August-2020