cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Join Hagerty for a Drive at Dawn!

20-4410-US-EVT-2020 Digital Pebble - Drive at Dawn_Landing Page Header_1920x1080.jpg

The tradition continues on with Hagerty Dawn Patrol! We'll miss seeing you in person this year for coffee and donuts in Monterey, CA but that won't stop us from celebrating the joy of driving the cars we love. And earning a coveted hat in the process.

Set your alarm for Sunday, 16 August 2020 and take a drive between 6-9 a.m.

• Snap a photo of you in front of your car before or after your drive.
  • Reply to this post to share your photo the same day. (Photo attaching tutorial here.)
  • We’ll send you a 2020 limited edition Drive at Dawn hat.

Whether this is your 7th hat or your first, with this time honored tradition you'll join the ranks of a magical club of car lovers  - and hey, you can always nap later!

Learn more about the history of Hagerty Dawn Patrol here.

2,921 REPLIES 2,921
Pit Crew

If the Ghia is a convertible...

New Driver

DriveatDawn2020WCHEEK.jpegThis was a very fun drive and so much fun to get out with friends and safely enjoy some twisty backroads in the early morning light!!! Thank for the fun idea!

New Driver

Great project! It will be fun to see everyone’s cars.

52EE3744-7D6F-4EC4-8FD7-CD39E836FD64.jpeg

New Driver

Enjoyed the early Drive at Dawn, then met a friend for coffee. Great day in Houston!

JMD930_0-1597028742302.jpeg

JMD930

AA01F502-0203-4B6D-A673-A747BDF660A8.jpegPosting again from early this morning! 

New Driver

Great Day for Cruis'nGreat Day for Cruis'n1950 Chev Fleetline Deluxe1950 Chev Fleetline DeluxeHagerty SunCruise.jpeg

New Driver

Oh my it seems to have deleted my earlier message. I am happy to join a drive at dawn but allowing it to take place before 10 AM seems a little soft, doesn’t it I might try to do it before eight!

Pit Crew

I work at 6:00 that morning, so I will be driving my 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible to work.

New Driver

20190830_123942.jpg

 Henry and I are looking forward to it! Hi from Canada 🙂

New Driver

Since Pebble Beach has been cancelled this year, I will neither be judging there or enjoying the fine coffee of the Dawn Patrol. I will however be out at dawn on the 16th in my trusty 1957 Alfa Romeo Spider ushering in the new day, with photo to follow.

Tom with saw.jpg