cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I access Motortrend TV?

Pit Crew

I joined the Hagerty Drivers Club partly because of the advertised 1 year access to Motortrend TV. Now that I am a member of the Drivers Club, there is no apparent way to access Motortrend TV. Can anyone provide some advise on how to access it?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: How do I access Motortrend TV?

Community Manager

Hello there!  

In order to take advantage of the free year of MotorTrend on Demand please use the initial email link sent to you, and enter your email address and create a password. This will create your MotorTrend account which allows you to login and start streaming the content. If you need to reset your password, you can reach out to help@motortrend.com and they will send you a link. Please let us know if you continue to have issues or need further assistance.

Highlighted

Intermediate Driver

well you probably want to see le mans and so you're in a bit of a panic. but other than that it 'aint' so good to tell you the the truth. unless you're into watching shops doing an infinite number of LS swaps and the like its pretty damn dull.  redundant defines that channel. i rarely even look to see what's on it anymore. it's not like the good ol days when the speed channel would show...formula ford or touring car from germany. you're not missing much to tell you the truth.  

Highlighted

Pit Crew

The email link arrived yesterday - more than 24 hrs after joining. I hope that the delay I experienced does not affect others that are thinking they can join and access The 24 Hours of LeMans right away.

Highlighted

Pit Crew

You nailed it. I joined to get full access the 24 hrs of LeMans this weekend. I agree there's not much to watch on MotorTrend TV. The only bright spots for me are the race coverage (I wish they did more too), Chasing Classic Cars, Top Gear, and a couple other programs. 

Highlighted

Intermediate Driver

yea, and there's plenty out there that they could. love top gear (the original) which  i watched on bbc america. believe or not the cbs sports network shows some really good racing.  but hey you'll get to see le mans so look on the bright side right?...

Highlighted

Intermediate Driver

(ps) back to what i was saying. roadkill - we pulled a car out of a junkyard drove it 1000 miles, it overheated 3 times so we bolted a 6-71 blower on it and then did a burnout competition and it blew up! aren't we wacky crazy isn't that funny! ...no...fantom works- i gave a guy an estimate of thirty-five thousand to restore his car but when we put it up on the lift! .....really you gave a guy an estimate on his car and you didn't put it on the lift first? that you have...right there...that's all staged bulls**t. just so they could show ( dan ? ) marching around cursing. reality tv, the automotive version of ' jerry springer' . the upside is it's cheap to make, the downside -' do you think we're that stupid?'