cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie
Community Manager

Chip Foose giveaway for new users

0001-32.jpg0001-33.jpg0001-34.jpg0001-35.jpg0001-36.jpg0001-38.jpg0001-37.jpg0001-39.jpg0001-42.jpg0001-43.jpg0001-40.jpg0001-41.jpgChip Foose is a master at his craft, and his automotive renderings are works of art that would look beautiful hanging in your home! So the Hagerty Community is teaming up with Chip for a new user giveaway of some of his famous renderings!  Scroll to the bottom of this post to see all the renderings we are giving away for new users!

Entering to win one of these renderings is simple: From 28 September to 11 October, new users can register here for an account including a valid email address, password, and username; OR, by sending an email with HAGERTY COMMUNITY GIVEAWAY in the subject line, to community@hagerty.com, along with the entrant’s name, address, phone number, and email address.

There will be twelve (12) winners being chosen at random from the Eligible Entries received between 28 September to 11 October. The winners shall receive one (1) drawing by Chip Foose with an approximate value of Fifty Dollars USD ($50), which shall be delivered by postal mail. See full rules attached.

Enter to win by creating your account here! No purchase necessary to enter or win.

LINK: https://login.hagerty.com/identity/partial/Register?signin=14b69ad803de6bf01c4303be02a4344a

23 REPLIES 23
Carlady698
New Driver

Thanks for the chance to win!!!

NITRO450EXP
Instructor

I want the Jeep Cherokee picture SO BAD.

I sent my entry to the email.

Nitro

pdthielen
New Driver

his art work is really impressive

merlebalke
Intermediate Driver

So you have to be a new user to qualify? Too bad. I already have a framed print of the Shaq Chevrolet on my wall, a framed print of the Jaguar would look great next to it.

RitiTeaTeaAtamu
New Driver

Already hoping to win! but the opportunity and feeling of participating in something like this is awesome!! 

distelov
New Driver

so, so cool! Always been a huge fan !

Raymann
New Driver

Oh man.  These are the most awesome car renderings!  All my fingers are crossed and even my toes - hoping I can score one of these awesome renderings.  Please car spirits.. send one my way!!!  I love this contest! @Julie 

RSuwanski
New Driver

I’d love to have one of these to hang in my house. Love all of Chip’s work!!

MajorTomB
Intermediate Driver

Dang,

I've been longing for one of these renderings for a long time, but I'm not going to create another account in the hopes of winning.

Tom

dc69mustang
New Driver

I have always admired the way Chip can just look at a car and automatically know what makes the car look better than factory and then sit down and draw it to perfection.

hyperv6
Instructor

I am missing out by 6 months. Darn! 

Pagoda71
New Driver

O so sweet that little Gremlin. Once kind of ugly unloved  now a dream machine.

Will
Pit Crew

It's a Pacer.
Historian
Intermediate Driver

Valued at $50? Wouldn't take them all for free. The dude is a hack with the ideas and skills of a teenager. Can't understand why Hagerty continues to promote this clown. Look carefully at his drawings, they have a common theme. He is a one-act circus.
AMeade
New Driver

I’m a huge Overhaulin’ fan!

Would truly love to have a drawing of my ‘68 Camaro SS Convertible done by Chip Foose.

Rbmitch1
Pit Crew

I tried to enter your drawing and it KICKED ME OUT! Please enter my name.... I am insured by your company...

Sajeev
Community Manager

Hello @Rbmitch1 you have been entered because you have created this account.  If you wish, feel free to email us with the following information so you can be sure you are added to the list: 

Email: community@hagerty.com

Subject Line: HAGERTY COMMUNITY GIVEAWAY 

Include: name, address, phone number, and email address

Thank you for joining our community! 

Bird52
New Driver

OR, by sending an email with HAGERTY COMMUNITY GIVEAWAY in the subject line, to community@hagerty.com, along with the entrant’s name, address, phone number, and email address.

After reading this part of the statement for entry it sounds like anyone can enter.

AM I wrong?

Bongoman1
New Driver

I have two classic insured by  you guys since the 90s.

I would the Sting Ray.

Thanks

Corvair65
Pit Crew

Someone in the hagerty community said I won one of the chip foose drawings I have not received any info yet ?

Sajeev
Community Manager

Who told you that? 😀 I think you emailed us and I have responded back to you there, thank you! 

NITRO450EXP
Instructor

I finally won something, Yay.

Was Notified I am getting a Foose, very excited.

THANK YOU Hagerty.

Nitro

Sajeev
Community Manager

You are very welcome.