cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Chip Foose giveaway for new users

Community Manager

0001-32.jpg0001-33.jpg0001-34.jpg0001-35.jpg0001-36.jpg0001-38.jpg0001-37.jpg0001-39.jpg0001-42.jpg0001-43.jpg0001-40.jpg0001-41.jpgChip Foose is a master at his craft, and his automotive renderings are works of art that would look beautiful hanging in your home! So the Hagerty Community is teaming up with Chip for a new user giveaway of some of his famous renderings!  Scroll to the bottom of this post to see all the renderings we are giving away for new users!

Entering to win one of these renderings is simple: From 28 September to 11 October, new users can register here for an account including a valid email address, password, and username; OR, by sending an email with HAGERTY COMMUNITY GIVEAWAY in the subject line, to community@hagerty.com, along with the entrant’s name, address, phone number, and email address.

There will be twelve (12) winners being chosen at random from the Eligible Entries received between 28 September to 11 October. The winners shall receive one (1) drawing by Chip Foose with an approximate value of Fifty Dollars USD ($50), which shall be delivered by postal mail. See full rules attached.

Enter to win by creating your account here! No purchase necessary to enter or win.

LINK: https://login.hagerty.com/identity/partial/Register?signin=14b69ad803de6bf01c4303be02a4344a

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted

Re: New User giveaway with Chip Foose!

New Driver

Thanks for the chance to win!!!

Highlighted

Advanced Driver

I want the Jeep Cherokee picture SO BAD.

I sent my entry to the email.

Nitro

Highlighted

Re: New Useh giveaway with Chip Foose!

New Driver

his art work is really impressive

Highlighted

Intermediate Driver

So you have to be a new user to qualify? Too bad. I already have a framed print of the Shaq Chevrolet on my wall, a framed print of the Jaguar would look great next to it.

Highlighted

New Driver

Already hoping to win! but the opportunity and feeling of participating in something like this is awesome!! 

Highlighted

Re: New user giveaway with Chip Foose!

New Driver

Oh man.  These are the most awesome car renderings!  All my fingers are crossed and even my toes - hoping I can score one of these awesome renderings.  Please car spirits.. send one my way!!!  I love this contest! @Julie 

Highlighted

New Driver

so, so cool! Always been a huge fan !

Highlighted

Re: Chip Foose giveaway for new users

New Driver

I’d love to have one of these to hang in my house. Love all of Chip’s work!!

Highlighted

Re: Chip Foose giveaway for new users

Pit Crew

Dang,

I've been longing for one of these renderings for a long time, but I'm not going to create another account in the hopes of winning.

Tom