cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamAdamsPaleAle
Advanced Driver

Car spotting in Ambler, Pennsylvania

I've been too busy with school to really write anything of value. The Fiero piece I wanted to write has been sitting on the backburner because I just haven't had the free time to write it. As compensation for my lack of posts, here's some cars I've seen in Ambler, Pennsylvania. The greatest condition SW20 MR2 I've ever seenThe greatest condition SW20 MR2 I've ever seenMercedes 280SE with a bit of front end damage. Next to it was an 88' 911 CarreraMercedes 280SE with a bit of front end damage. Next to it was an 88' 911 CarreraA nice 66' Thunderbird. Notice the Landau top.A nice 66' Thunderbird. Notice the Landau top.96(?) Impala SS in a gorgeous purple.96(?) Impala SS in a gorgeous purple.A Shelby GT350 I nearly rode my bike right past, Whoops.A Shelby GT350 I nearly rode my bike right past, Whoops.This incredibly clean looking Honda Civic/Integra. Tbh, I couldn't tell.This incredibly clean looking Honda Civic/Integra. Tbh, I couldn't tell.This 1JZ swapped BMW M3 I saw just chilling at a skatepark.This 1JZ swapped BMW M3 I saw just chilling at a skatepark.

1 REPLY 1
Sajeev
Community Manager

Nice to see the cool cars are finally coming out after winter!