cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

CANCELLED: Ride and Seek Portland Edition

Community Manager

Our sincere apologies, we have decided to cancel this event due to the recent wildfires and poor air quality. Please stay safe everyone and we hope to be back out with you again soon.

20-4482-US-Scavenger-Hunt_Social_1920x1080.jpg

Join Hagerty for our first self-guided Ride & Seek Scavenger Hunt, customized just for Portland, OR.

Step 1: Register at https://www.eventsquid.com/event/10599 to participate in the challenge.

Step 2: Hop in your vehicle between 18-20 September and complete the challenge by snapping as many photos as you can of you and your ride in front of out list of Portland icons (checklist will be provided the evening of September 17th).

Step 3: Reply to this post with our photos and you could take home some awesome prizes.

You’re guaranteed to have a blast with a weekend of incredible driving and we can't wait to see the results! See attachment for full contest rules,

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Ride and Seek Portland Edition

Detailer
You're kidding, right? Portland, OR? Get out and run contest rules? Seriously, it would really be better to quietly pull this story and find another city, one not currently controlled by idiots, anarchists, and those possibly from other planets.
Highlighted

Detailer

hey spoom what happened to your sense of adventure? it's no fun unless someone gets hurt.

Highlighted

Detailer

I thought this was a joke at first...but you’re really serious! 
May I suggest a race helmet, locked doors and maybe look for an app that shows anarchist roadblocks in real-time to get to those “Portland icons”. 

Highlighted

Detailer

That's a tough one, Torino. I've always liked the, "If it doesn't have a motor and can't kill you, it isn't a sport." tee shirt, but I'm not sure I figured on being in a target rich environment. I suppose I could rent a Ryder truck. Wonder if they have any used dump trucks w/wing plows available?

Highlighted

Detailer

Maybe combine it with the first, "Portlandia  Ride & Seek Dance Competition?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TYg0J8hsPY

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted

Detailer

i'm tired and hungry and have nothing clever to say ( in reality i never do but keep it under your hat ) if you get a moment look up   the  farside " bummer of a birthmark bill"  better than anything i can think of now.

Highlighted

Detailer

(ps ) it might be bob. and my favorite tee shirt is ' dan gurney for president'  but we 'll have to change that to ' parnelli jones for president'  i don't think dan would mind. 

Highlighted

Detailer
Didn't have to look it up, love me some Far Side 😉 Then there's the "School for the Gifted" and, "Edna, would you mind looking out your window and telling me what's on my front yard"...
Highlighted

Detailer

'know your barbarians'