cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

Your handy 2005-06 Ford GT buyer's guide | Hagerty Media

Is there a better way to celebrate 100 years in business than by re-creating one of the most ambitious, inspirational vehicles from your past? That's what happened with Ford's stunning 2002 GT40 concept car, which previewed the instantly-adored 2005-06 Ford GT production car.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/buying-and-selling/your-handy-2005-06-ford-gt-buyers-guide/
8 REPLIES 8
DaveA
Detailer

Such a beautiful car. One of the best looking cars of all time. Excuse me while I purchase some lottery tickets.
SJ
Instructor

The best iteration of the original, the newest one shouldn't even have the same name.
OldCarMan
Instructor

The Viper was still the affordable supercar for real people!
A lot of racing chops, including several Lemans.
Had all of the high tech features of any other car, except amateur driver ABS.
Built far more of them, than anything even close, until the C8.
RW68RSConv
Intermediate Driver

I am so happy this article came out because my wife just agreed to let me spend 6 figures on a used car!!

(And that my friends... is my April fools joke..)
edddurst-gmail
Intermediate Driver

Does that mean she will let you spend up to $9999.99 on a used car???
Rider79
Instructor

Any buyer's guide for the GT should start with "Win the lottery big." If I do, I will take the Gulf Oil livery, just for fun.
OldRoad
Instructor

Still wondering why FOMOCO never entered this one into competition?
Sajeev
Community Manager

A private group did, because Ford just made this as a limited production road car with no intention to keep it around like Chevy does with the Corvette. You don't campaign a car you're gonna stop selling after two years.