cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the Morgan 3 Wheeler return as an electric car?

Set down your tea cup on its bone-china saucer, pull that silk handkerchief from your blue blazer’s breast pocket, and discreetly disguise your emotions with a dab of the eyes and a cough or two: The Morgan 3 Wheeler has reached the end of the road.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/will-the-morgan-3-wheeler-return-as-an-electric-car/

Replies (6)

Replies (6)

Sure, why not? Then the thing that kills it next will be the need for a fourth wheel, to help support the weight of all the batteries🤣😂🤣

Advanced Driver

There are several companies that make Morgan replicas and kits, and a few have "rolled their own".

Intermediate Driver

The ultimate automotive oxymoron. An electric Mog. Turn on those Hella floodlamps and cut your range in half.

Pit Crew

I always wanted one but they are priced out of my toy range. And now that I am getting old I might want something with doors.

Pit Crew

Good Heavens; it’s true— nothing is sacred!  Love these things; I guess I should say “loved” them.  Always thought I might go for one if the time comes that I can’t ride my motorcycles anymore.  If that happens; there’s always used. 

Intermediate Driver

Good thing you clarified those "P101 markings".  For a minute there I thought the photos were of a pre-production model with the body wrapped in a visual disrupting pattern to disguise the exact lines from the competitors ... oh, wait .... there are no competitors 🤷‍♂️

New Driver