cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

What If? Quick Take: 2023 Lincoln Blackwood

Welcome to What If? Quick Take, a new feature from imaginative illustrator Abimelec Arellano and Hagerty. While the cars shown in our regular What If? features are full 3D renderings and can appear in any number of images, the Quick Takes are off-the-cuff expressions of Abimelec's imagination.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/what-if/what-if-quick-take-2023-lincoln-blackwood/
6 REPLIES 6
PaulyG
Pit Crew

Who doesn't love a happy ending!
RokemRonnie
Instructor

Bennett would be better off with just the horse.
Reinhold_Weege
Instructor

Oh I liked that one. A happy ending.
Ty
Intermediate Driver

A very 'do-able' what if... and apparently now is the time...SUV/CUV/Truck mania and all. I hope I wake up tomorrow and realize it was all a big, bad nightmare! Give me my sedan or give me death!
compaqdeskpro
Detailer

My experience with strippers is they always gravitate toward terrible men that leech off of them, and no amount of money or kindness will convince them otherwise. Listening to Taylor Swift's Red rerecording, sadly she completley butchered "All Too Well", it sounds like the pace is sped up and rushed with a loss of dramatic nuance, but "Sad, Beautiful, Tragic" is pretty good. Ronan sounds all wrong as well, pretty disappointed. Her tearful live performance will never be topped, but this doesn't come close.
hyperv6
Racer

Lame redo on a failed truck and bad Hustler story. Hmmm….. I’m glad no one is making a living with this stuff.