cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

This 1959 Chevrolet Impala transformed from worn to wonderful | Hagerty Media

In 2009, I answered a Craigslist ad for a 1959 Impala, a car that had sat unloved, outside, for 46 years in the Tri-Cities area of eastern Washington. The car had been owned by the seller's son, who joined the Navy in 1963.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/hagerty-community/this-1959-chevrolet-impala-transformed-from-worn-to-...
5 REPLIES 5
OLDERbastard1
Detailer

WOW. Deadly! Fantastic job & GORGEOUS car. If you don't mind me asking, how long did this beautiful transformation take? I love the two tone & dual antennas.
Boattailriv
New Driver

Hi Bob! Nice to finally see some pics of the Impala. You did an outstanding job! If my screen name didn't tip you off, this is Jeff from Dude Tour 😁
Flashman
Instructor

Beautiful; what a job you did.
woodyambison
Pit Crew

Hey Gang am I crazy or is the '58 and '59 Impala's some the best looking cars ever made by GM? And is this same designer?
Peace
MoparMan
Advanced Driver

WOW! Kudos on a well done restoration! This is what the majority of families round around in back then, not 4 speed, 409, 2 door 'fire breathing' coupes, and it's great to see this four door shine! The twin antennae and fender skirts are such a perfect period touch as well. 🙂