cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The origin of the "Jeep" name, how to buy a tank, and more

From VW Beetles to vintage dirt bikes, there's a diverse array of automotive interests among the Hagerty staff. The faces of several of our dedicated video experts are likely familiar to you, thanks to our Redline Rebuild and Barn Find Hunter series, but recently we focused on two staff members who don't typically appear on camera: Editor at Large Aaron Robinson and Director of Automotive Lifestyle Business Development Brad Phillips. Both possess a fascination for military vehicles, and in the livestream recorded below, they spend an entire hour sharing their knowledge and educating folks about this esoteric branch of the collector vehicle world.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/livestreams/the-origin-of-the-jeep-name-how-to-buy-a-tank-and-more/

View Entire Topic

The video attached to" The origin of the “Jeep” name, how to buy a tank, and more" would not work. I left it download for over 4 hours and it still did not work. I tried it repeatedly on and off for a whole day and only could get a few words before it paused and tried it again at 7 am CST and still the same thing happened and finally, I tried to download and watch it with "cookies on" and "cookies off" the same thing happens, a few words come out then it pauses, over and over. Any chance of getting a direct link to watch this one? Both my son and I plus a few other friends are into this stuff and would love to watch it. Thanks, Grumpy  

Pit Crew