cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryan
Hagerty Employee

The Nissan Z Proto concept looks even better up close

The latest installment of the Nissan Z is just around the corner. Our best look at it yet, the recently unveiled Z Proto, had everyone here at Hagerty talking about the new design direction for the sporty rear-drive coupe. Nissan recently offered us a first-hand look at the Z Proto concept as it made a pit stop in Los Angeles, with a few caveats. The hood had to stay closed and it was strictly hands-off, but even with those restrictions there was plenty to glean about the future of the Z. Seeing a car in person can produce a very different impression than what comes across in photos, so here are my favorite design details I noticed while up close and in personal with the Z Proto ... Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/the-nissan-z-proto-concept-looks-even-better-up-close/

1 REPLY 1
wheelmansteve
New Driver

This car is so enticing. The amateur designer in me would angle the grill opening to follow the hood line, and change the tail lights to a big circle/little circle GT-R look, and not much else. A lightly optioned manual car in Calsonic Blue, please!