cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

The cars of Friends, both on- and off-screen | Hagerty Media

The cast of Friends have been making headlines with their reunion, now 17 years on from the finale of the world's most popular TV show, and we're all still wondering how these characters were able to afford apartments that large in NYC. But what about the cars of Friends?
https://www.hagerty.com/media/entertainment/friends-reunion-best-car-moments/
13 REPLIES 13
Gene_M
Intermediate Driver

MG made a roadster? We always refer to it as a convertible. I guess calling it a spyder would have been worse.
Punk
Detailer

MGA was available as a roadster. But this is Hollywood...
PRScott
Detailer

nitpicker
Flashman
Instructor

You're displaying an unhealthy obsession with Friends. To much time in quarantine?
4dognight
New Driver

Everywhere else including most car magazines MGB are known as roadsters or drop tops.
petersalt
Intermediate Driver

If a Brit car CAME WITH a folding top, it was termed 'convertible' .. if it came topless and the hard or folding top was an option it's a 'roadster'.
Geok86
Advanced Driver

It was Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
thomasparke
New Driver

Great article and a fun read! What year is Matt LeBlanc's 964 Carrera? The article says 1988, but that doesn't sound right - since the 964 models ran from 1989 - 1994...
vulpinemoto
New Driver

Wait so Kevin Ruf played the Porsche owner? Hmmm should’ve been a yellow bird
sclin10
Detailer

WHO CARES?!
jjfrey1
New Driver

Regarding LeBlanc’s cars - there was no 964 in 1988. I hate to get picky but we’re car guys, right?
Gary_Bechtold
Instructor

I think Seinfeld had more interesting cars due to Jerry Seinfeld's love of cars. But I can't say cars was much of draw to Friends for most people.
ChevyDave
Intermediate Driver

LeBlanc drove a number of interesting cars - including a gorgeous Alfa 8C Spyder - in the show “Episodes” and I always wondered if they were his personal cars.