cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty Employee

The 9 most valuable cars bound for the 2020 Monterey Online auctions

If you’re a high roller in the collector car world, the annual pilgrimage to Monterey is a way of staying involved in the hobby, networking, and moving chess pieces on the board of your collection. Still, even for the the rest of us who watch the bidding from the sidelines, witnessing sensational vehicles change hands for big bucks is a summer tradition. Although we’ll have to do it this year online and from the comfort of our own homes, we’d rather miss out on the titter of the audience and the occasional applause than go a year without August auctions altogether.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/auctions/9-most-valuable-cars-bound-2020-monterey-online-auctions/

19 REPLIES 19
Navigator

Wow! If these are representative of the most valuable cars at Monterey this year this shows how COVID-19 has ruined Monterey this year.  No car shows. No hype. No amazing gatherings and no $15 plus million dollars cars up for auction?    :(((((((

Pit Crew

I love how the car made in honour of the Lamborghini founder is faster and better looking than the car made in honour of the Ferrari founder.

New Driver

It had 14 years to get faster. And better looking is a matter of opinion.

Pit Crew

How about the lowest estimates so we common people may have a prayer at a bid.

New Driver

Are those "Tupperware" lids what normally would be headlamps on the 2018  Bugatti?

Pit Crew

IMO, the Enzo is stunning !

However, is either car quicker than base engine C8 ?

Passenger

That 718 RSK Spyder.... Uhmmmmmm, yes please! 

Passenger

Im in the process of buying a $1.2M home this week with a 6 car garage, it might be fun to do the 9 least valuable cars headed to auction, as that is what I could afford if the sale goes through.  Thanks!

Detailer

Bid? I can't even afford to sit in the audience and watch. The sad thing about all of these cars is that they were meant to be driven, and driven hard, but their value is so high that they can't be. If the hood on any one of them got a rock chip it would lower the value of the car by thousands, if not hundreds of thousands. And speaking for myself, if I paid two or three million for a car I'm going to drive that little puppy till there's nothing left but smoke and ash.