cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

The 2021 Hot Wheels Legends Tour is an automotive kingmaker

We recently discussed the 2021 Hot Wheels Legends Tour, but it's a totally different ballgame to experience it in person. It is one part Cars and Coffee, but substitute the brewed beans for the readily available sundries available at Walmart, the official parking lot providing partner.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/events/the-2021-hot-wheels-legends-tour-is-an-automotive-kingmaker/
3 REPLIES 3
Land_Ark
Intermediate Driver

I went to the Dulles, VA Legends Tour event in 2018 and my take away was, at that time, it wasn't really organized. The parking lot was packed with cars, many struggling to find somewhere to park. Lines for the giveaway car (at that time the green Datsun 510 wagon) and the vending machines were never ending and wound around without any sort of guidance, and ended up in the vehicle travel lane. I stayed for about 20 minutes and headed out.
I have to think things have improved. I'd love for it to come back around, if nothing else it provides casual afternoon of seeing really impressive cars.

Revellcraft02
Intermediate Driver

I was there too.
Sajeev
Community Manager

I assume you enjoyed it?  I was surprised how much fun it was for people of all ages.