cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 1991–96 Buick Park Avenue was the essence of ’90s American luxury

It's unfortunate there's only one Buick sedan (the Regal) available these days, but there was a time when a Buick sedan commanded utmost respect, busted brand perceptions, and turned heads. The 1992 Park Avenue Ultra was probably the high-water mark: A supercharged, decadently appointed luxury sedan with a reasonably controlled suspension worthy of taming its force-fed engine. All 1991 to 1996 Park Avenues, in fact, were so full of surprise and delight that, to this day, they are a credible alternative to other luxury sedans of the era.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/car-profiles/the-1991-96-buick-park-avenue-was-the-essence-of-90s-amer...

View Entire Topic

I remember well picking up a black on red loaded 1991 Park Ave from a parking lot at the GM Proving Grounds, driving it to the chassis dyno's where I worked, and installing it on the dyno for test. Just a beautiful car. I especially liked the big switch bank on the dash, and the comfortable seats. The red leather interior stuck with me. These are great cars.

Intermediate Driver