cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 1991–96 Buick Park Avenue was the essence of ’90s American luxury

It's unfortunate there's only one Buick sedan (the Regal) available these days, but there was a time when a Buick sedan commanded utmost respect, busted brand perceptions, and turned heads. The 1992 Park Avenue Ultra was probably the high-water mark: A supercharged, decadently appointed luxury sedan with a reasonably controlled suspension worthy of taming its force-fed engine. All 1991 to 1996 Park Avenues, in fact, were so full of surprise and delight that, to this day, they are a credible alternative to other luxury sedans of the era.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/car-profiles/the-1991-96-buick-park-avenue-was-the-essence-of-90s-amer...

View Entire Topic

I rode to the hospital in the backseat of my uncles big Buick, lovely car smelled brand new and was very plush.  Trying not to get blood on his interior- see me and my cousin had a violent mid-air collision, and it took 4 or 5 stitches to the top of my head to fix me up.  Amazing the amount of blood that flooded my face and shirt.  They wrapped me up tight in towels and shoved me in the back of the Buick for an express ride to the hospital.  A couple hours later I was back and in good spirits, but no more trampoline that weekend.  

Intermediate Driver