cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smithology: No dead witch required

A doctor told me, once: Obsession can be dangerous.

Maybe it wasn’t so much dangerous. Maybe the word that particular psychologist used was “unhealthy,” which is why I have not been back to a psychologist since, not once, since I was informed, in my early twenties, that it would probably be healthy to leave the house a little more and perhaps focus on something other than cars and maybe also the occasional motorbike.

To which I said a single word: Ha ...

Read the full column on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/opinion/smithology-no-dead-witch-required/

Replies (8)

Replies (8)

Please call 1.800.UNSTICK. That's 1 ... 800 ... U-N-S-T-I-C-K. Again, 1-800-U-N-S-T-I-C-K, call today before it's too late at 1-800-U-N-S-T-I-C-K, don't wait, call now

Hagerty Employee

There are treatments for this affliction but electricity is involved.

Intermediate Driver

Yay Team Crapcan! - Wegweiser

Navigator

Thanks for the website, I'm making an order now! 

New Driver

"Hi. My name is XXXX and I am an addict." or some such drivel.  Get ouda my way, I'm goin in!

Intermediate Driver

Isn't fun to be obsessed with collecting something. I found a bunch of old baseball cards in my attic a few years ago. They were my old cards but didn't know they were there for 40 years. I thoroughly enjoyed the article on stickers because I feel the same way about old baseball cards and old baseball memorabilia. Maybe it is time to see that therapist.  

New Driver

Dan Gurney for President... ?  Yes, I need one of those.  Getrag...  Yes I owned a Chevy truch that had s Getrag 5-speed in it...  Weber, Castrol, Hesketh...  Yes, yes, yes...

OK, I'm in; and Obsessed.  Damn Covid!  🙂 

Pit Crew

Powell's!!

Hagerty Employee