cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

Searching, buying, or selling? Hagerty's CARcierge can service all your car needs | Hagerty Media

Included as part of membership in the Hagerty Drivers Club, CARcierge services are invaluable when it comes to aiding you in the collector-car experience. Whether you're researching the purchase of a particular car or need assistance locating an elusive part for a vehicle that you already own, Hagerty's CARcierge team is here to help.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/hagerty-community/searching-buying-or-selling-hagertys-carcierge-can-s...
24 REPLIES 24
charts8287
New Driver

I have a 1965 Datsun L-320 pickup to sell. I am original owner. Truck is all original, needs a new paint job though.
DCopp
New Driver

What price are you looking at and where are you located?

CarciergeReggie
Detailer

Feel free to shoot us an email at askhagerty@hagerty.com
relton
Detailer

Several nice stories lately Kirk, including this one.
Bob
Ramblerowner
New Driver

Hello, I’ve been trying to find an original hood ornament for my 1969 amc rambler. Any leads would be helpful. Thanks
CarciergeReggie
Detailer

shoot us an email at askhagerty.com
gildenhorn
New Driver

Planning to offer my 1979 Toyota Supra for sale. Original owner. 27K original miles. Always garaged. Never exposed to bad weather. All original except alloy wheels replaced the stock steel wheels and hubcaps long ago. All service records. FL car for last 15 years. Offers or recommendations on pricing welcome and appreciated.
Denny58
New Driver

I have looked at your value guide. I have a car that is a 72 corvette survivor gold benchmark 45,000 miles value? You find many restored concourse but never a original Benchmark
CarciergeReggie
Detailer

shoot the valuation team an email at askhagerty.com
sperkey
New Driver

I have a 1970 Rolls Royce-Silver Shadow, possibly for sale. White Exterior & Burgundy Interior.
Caprice
New Driver

2 door or 4 door? Condition?
manjaker
New Driver

i have a 1977 bmw 530i that only has a 7 number vin im having trouble tracing the ownership
kz1978
New Driver

I have a corvette stingray 1966 with matching numbers for sale.
BSandifer
New Driver

I am not sure how this works? Been a member for 20 years? Started selling a few. Have a very nice, all stock, 1946 Chevy "Christmas Card" pickup I havent listed anywhere yet. I only drive it at Christmas. Now what do I do with this post?
ElCaminoCAB
New Driver

Looking for an exact original speedometer for a 1985 Chevy El Camino Conquista.
fourwheelsauto
New Driver

looking for front windshield for a 1969 xke series 2 2+2
pinzk
New Driver

Hello: I just got my two 'babies' (1950 DeSoto Convertible in the family since new and my 1972 Mercedes 280S) in the US (finally!!!).

Now I have 5 classics and no room. I need now to sell my 1984 Mercedes 300TD and maybe the 1972 Mercedes 280S (Super nice 4-speed/manual with A/C and rare right side mirror).

Can you guys help?
pinzk
New Driver

I understand in general the valuation tools, but how to classify a car that is between #2 and #3 is extremely subjective (I might be wrong). I don't know if there are any tools, checklists, etc. to help put a number and set correct expectations for price.

CarciergeReggie
Detailer

Perhaps as a 2- or 3+, average the scores out...
Wtbama
New Driver

I’m looking for module that controls temperature and directional display in my ‘91 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. It Is in the overhead console. Mine has burned out and is old technology. Any ideas?
CarciergeReggie
Detailer

Shoot us an email at askhagerty.com
Caprice
New Driver

I'm looking for a 1976 Buick Riviera.
Selling 1957 Nash with matching trailer which is a bar with sink and cooler, TV umbrella, bar stools, LED lights..
Olin
New Driver

I have a 1953 Mercury Monterey recently pulled out of a field, that I would like to sell. Lots of hard to find pieces that could help someone with a restoration.
Frediheld
New Driver

Hi....
I have a 59 chrysler windsor 4 dr daily driven...
Original paint...patina galore...would like
15000$ or so U S...