cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rod Emory’s most outrageous outlaw is for sale

The controversial Porsche 356 RSR by Rod Emory and MOMO is up for sale at RM Sotheby’s Shift/Monterey online auction in August. Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/rod-emorys-most-outrageous-outlaw-is-for-sale/

Replies (3)

Replies (3)

Rod Emory is the most creative Porschephile extant. His creations are fabulous and, perhaps sometimes, beyond belief. And they work! Who wouldn't like to drive one...or, for that matter, own one?! Well, like most, I can dream, can't I?

Passenger

Beautifully crafted piece. Those "originality fanatics" are certainly missguided when they decry such modifications. For one, they're just jealous they can't afford one and two, their ire should be directed at those deranged hoarders who let original cars rust out next to their barns. THEY are the ones depriving future generations of these rare cars, not Rod Emory, when he's building what the factory never could!

New Driver

I agree with Flyman, Emory builds really beautiful and functional cars. I’ve yet to see one I didn’t like.

Pit Crew