cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grace
Hagerty Employee

Rides from the Readers: 1967 Ford Mustang

Today's featured vehicle is a 1967 Ford Mustang. Ford used the same 108-inch wheelbase for this model year but gave its pony car a light makeover: The Mustang grew in length and in width, adopting a larger grille and a concave taillight panel. The 289-cubic-inch V-8 carried over, supplemented by the 271 K-code motor and a new-for-'67 320-hp, 390-cubic-inch engine. This was also the year in which the Camaro and Firebird joined the Mustang on the streets of America.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/hagerty-community/rides-from-the-readers-1967-ford-mustang/

3 REPLIES 3
Jost
Intermediate Driver

Great job and a beautiful car. Awesome that you drive it everyday. Great to be young!

Swamibob
Instructor

Excellent that you drive it everyday!  I drive either my '64 Chevelle four door and my '64 El Camino everyday, not including the snowy months, here in Minnesota.  Love them both.  The more door is a 194 6-cylinder and the El Camino has a 400 hp V* with Holley Sniper Fuel Injection.  Both have their quirks and both are a wonderful experience, everyday.  🙂  I preach driving your Classics to everyone I know.

MeJ
Detailer

I would get along great with this guy, just on the fact alone that he has no problem giving his car a name. Cool.