cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grace
Hagerty Employee

Review: 2021 Cadillac Escalade 2WD Premium

The Cadillac Escalade needs no introduction, a fact that is in and of itself worthy of introduction. Despite competing in a full-size luxury SUV segment teeming with new models, and despite coming from a brand that seems to grasp for new alphanumeric badges every six minutes, the Escalade has become a household name and a universally recognized vehicle. And oh, so successful—Cadillac says Escalade owners are its wealthiest customers, not to mention its youngest.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com: https://www.hagerty.com/media/new-car-reviews/review-2021-cadillac-escalade-2wd-premium/

9 REPLIES 9
Flashman
Instructor

Don't know if I'd want to see a Ski-Doo lapping against a cruise ship.  A Sea-Doo maybe...

Sajeev
Community Manager

That's for sure!  I will make the change now! 

TomP
Pit Crew

Egads.  That cow catcher on the front...

CJinSD
Advanced Driver

I wonder how big of a hit this will take at resale time because it is conspicuously bereft of all wheel drive. I'd be curious to know how much more it would cost to lease one with two driven wheels instead of four. 

JohninNC
Advanced Driver

I just don't like this design, seems like it was scrunched a bit sandwiched front to back by a semi and train.  Sleek and slick would be more to my liking.  Like the new electric hummer truck, too much visual bulk.  

Mike_E_V
Detailer

Cleverer?? Is that a real word?

Dave404
Detailer

The once great headlights are gone. Can't say I like the new ones. The diesel is the only one that makes sense.

bhankinsonn
Intermediate Driver

Whoa.......big and black and $100K as tested?  That would get me two of the old timers in #2 conditon, more fun and probably more attention at the gas station

Maestro1
Instructor

The car shouts. Obvious and in the poorest of taste. If you want 4 wheel drive, buy a Jeep for a hell of a lot less money and nonsense or any 4 wheel drive Japanese version of same.

If you must have this kind of thing buy a Navigator. At least they are restrained.