cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ram 1500 TRX vs. Ford F-150 Raptor: How they stack up

For years, the Ford F-150 Raptor has enjoyed a performance truck landscape free of worthy challengers. Finally, the Ram 1500 TRX seeks to change that paradigm. The supercharged, super-sized, super-Ram is here to do one thing and one thing only—spoil the Raptor’s party.

When you actually stack the two up on paper, however, where does the TRX have an advantage? In what aspect does the Raptor still command a lead? We pored over the two spec sheets to pit these super trucks against one another, at least on paper. Here’s how they measure up ... 

Read the full comparison on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/buying-and-selling/ram-1500-trx-vs-ford-f-150-raptor-how-they-stack-up...

Replies (3)

Replies (3)

I'm sorry but these silly trucks are all about "Street posing" and "Image projection"

Nobody needs a race truck on the street and it's just such a needless excess bragging right....

Intermediate Driver

I think it depends on how you're REALLY going to use the truck. For a daily driver the Raptor might still be the better choice as I'm betting it still has the edge for average fuel economy, and Ford has also worked out some of the real world issues for these trucks over the last 10 years like frame durability etc. That being said... who doesn't want to kick up dust with a supercharged V8?!

Pit Crew

So are Ram still using the classic ram body which has been around since 2009? Instead of the all new ram

Passenger