cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hagerty
Hagerty Employee

Porsche's 992-gen GT3 Touring arrives, Ferrari teases hybrid V-6, Jeep adopts Gorilla Glass | Hagerty Media

Welcome to The Manifold, our fresh daily digest of news and what's happening in the car world. Intake: Porsche's seventh-generation 911 GT3 can now be ordered wing-free at no extra cost by ticking the Touring Package box.
https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/the-manifold/2021-06-16/
3 REPLIES 3
CJinSD
Advanced Driver

I used to subscribe to four national car magazines. I don't miss feature articles every time Porsche altered an option package one tiny bit.
MATTMERICA
Instructor

If Rally fans had a legit base, there WOULD be races in the USA, it is that simple. I also think that any race organization is not actually selling cars like NASCAR used to back in the day - race on sunday, buy on monday etc. That being said, I would watch a WRC 10X before a nascrap race
OldRoad
Instructor

Lincoln allied with China? So many people on planet U.S. boiling anger stew over Kung Flew and all the disasters of it's wake and Lincoln is in bed with China to produce a global EV? Export it to China with every defect possible. Don't sell it here. Sick and tired of American Manufacturers going to bed with countries who want to kill us.