cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryan
Hagerty Employee

Polestar Precept is a dream come true

Swedish EV upstart Polestar has announced that its striking Precept “vision” vehicle will go into production.

Hot on the heels of the highly-acclaimed, if not imaginatively-named, Polestar 1 coupe and Polestar 2 SUV, the Precept is a high-performance, luxury electric sedan to take on the likes of the Tesla Model S, Porsche Taycan and Lucid Air. Read the full news on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/polestar-precept-is-a-dream-come-true/

6 REPLIES 6
spark123
Intermediate Driver

This is not green or eco friendly.   True, It is more environmentally friendly than most vehicles.  

If you want environmentally friendly get a bicycle!!!

Dave404
Intermediate Driver

What is it with the thin seats these days? No comfort to be found here. These companies really need to look at the '70s Cadillacs, Lincolns and Rolls Royces. I want an electric vehicle but I won't be buying one of these.

ZPirate-AZ
Passenger

You had me interested until the Swedes said it’ll be built in China....really? That’s the best you can do? Also, I’m sure it’ll have a hard time passing the IIHS side impact test being a pillar-less design. I would not want to be in that car with an Escalade front end coming at me! 

YesDear
Pit Crew

Nothing from Communist China, thank you.

ctaarman
Pit Crew

Much more vidially appealing than the Lucid  but as others correctly pointed out, China no thank you

OldRoad
Advanced Driver

There maybe a few models sold off to card carrying members of the Collective Congressional Communist Party (cccp) AKA the Democrack Party. Closely aligned to (ccp).