cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paolo Pininfarina’s favorite designs from the family archives

Pininfarina has an extensive collection of cars from its 90-year heritage. We asked Paolo Pininfarina, grandson of the founder and current manager of the design business that bears his name, to select some of his favorites. Here are his picks and commentary:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/hagerty-magazine/paolo-pininfarinas-favorite-designs-from-the-family-a...

Replies (9)

Replies (9)

The Giulietta, Nash-Healey and 124 are works of art with beautiful lines and graceful curves. These and several of the Ferrari models of the '60s really evoke "Pininfarina" with me.

Intermediate Driver

The Ferrari 250 GT Lusso is THE masterpiece.  Close second, the 250 GTB SWB.  I think both look better than the GTO (I know, heresy).

Pit Crew

The three quarter rear view of my Lancia Flaminia Pinin Farina Coupé!

Passenger

The Modulo, the Fiat 124 Spyder, I had one 100 years ago and loved it, the Ferrari P6 is stunning, and I have fond memories of the Alfa Giulietta. Mine was light blue. Lovely car.

Thanks for the memories.............

Intermediate Driver

The Isuzu Impulse was beautiful.  Probably not to the degree of the above cars, but maybe deserves a mention.

New Driver

The Modulo is the only real concept in this group. It still looks more advanced than any concept vehicle done in the last 25 years!

Intermediate Driver

One look at the Alfa P33 and all I can hear inside my head is " ♫ Go Speed Racer, Go! ♪ "

Intermediate Driver

The Alfa is easily my favorite.

Intermediate Driver

test

New Driver