cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our 5 favorite wagons bound for 2020 Monterey Online auctions

Once dismissed as the more practical, more cumbersome cousin of the sedan, wagons have finally cultivated a following that appreciates their interesting lines and superior utility. True, some wagons aren’t an improvement over their sedan descendants, but sometimes the wagon versions replace an awkward C-pillar with more chrome, more glass, and a lot more cargo room. Some two-door wagons even have better proportions than the coupes they’re based on. Plus, tailgates add a bench when needed. When you’re a kid it’s tough to bear a rear-facing seat. The practical benefits go on and on!

While Monterey Car Week won’t be the same this year, there are still notable wagons that will be available during online auctions this August. Here are our favorites that are up for grabs at these Monterey Online sales. We’ll give the highlights and also suggest where we’d put their people-mover practicality to use.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/buying-and-selling/our-5-favorite-wagons-bound-for-2020-monterey-onlin...

View Entire Topic

Love 'em all. Well maybe not the Dodge so much, as I always thought it looked like it was designed by a committee that wasn't on speaking terms.  The Astons ? Thumbs and big toes up. P-1800ES? You betcha! Woodie wagons are neat but they make me schizo- I never knew whether to have them Ziebarted, Terminixed, or both.

Pit Crew