cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s no Saint: meet the new Volvo P1800 Cyan

A 1962 Volvo P1800 was the car of choice for Simon Templar, the character played by Roger Moore in The Saint, the hit U.K. ’60s television series that turns adults of a certain, ahem, age misty-eyed. But Simon Templar’s P1800 was positively saintly compared with this new reinterpretation from Cyan, the race team responsible for some of Volvo’s past campaigns in motor racing.

Cyan Racing, based in Sweden, has taken the P1800, arguably the most iconic Volvo of all time, and treated it to a thoroughly modern makeover, one that is very much on-trend with today’s demand for reinterpretation, continuation and rat-rod cars ...

Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/car-profiles/its-no-saint-meet-the-new-volvo-p1800-cyan/

View Entire Topic

I guess I'll be the first one to say, "I like it."  I think it's beautiful and I like that they left it simple on the tech.  The fact that you have to have the skill sets to manage it means it's only built for people who are into that kind of thing.  Good for them for going against the mold.

New Driver