cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Chevrolet “Tritation” a wicked custom, or just wildly terrible?

One of the most beautiful parts of the automotive world is that we are all free to modify and alter our cars to become an extension of our personality and character. However, some of you need to calm down with the sawzall and welder. This Custom Chevrolet Citation, dubbed the “Tritation,” is a prime example of taking it just a bit too far—though it is really well done. Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/entertainment/is-this-chevrolet-tritation-a-wicked-custom-or-just-wild...

Replies (11)

Replies (11)

Another part of the Hobby endlessly interesting. Observing some people's ideas made into something real is always an achievement, weather you like the result or not.

Intermediate Driver

I think it comes under the heading, "Yes, you can but why would you?"

New Driver

Kudos to someone for realizing their vision. I kind of love that it has an olive green interior...

I think the Roadkill guys are probably the best place this could be used now?

Detailer

Like most others here, it's not for me but I'm very impressed, and enjoy knowing someone fulfilled their dream. I bet it's more fun to drive than look at.

Intermediate Driver

Wow. I'm not a fan of the end result but this took some hard work and ingenuity. Would be interested in talking to the person who built this. 

Navigator

Its kinda like a car wreck.  You can't keep yourself from staring,  and then you feel bad about it afterwords.

Pit Crew

Unless I can't see the picture well, or it says "Tritation" somewhere else on the car, the emblem that has been put together on the "front" fender says "Triation"

Passenger

The Tritation is one of the best examples of "A for Effort".  Usually that's the kind of comment you get but may never hear the continuance like in this case "F for Looks".  To support my opinion and definition, I googled the phrase and got this: 

'A for Effort' is used when recognizing that someone tried hard to accomplish                  something although they might not have been successful. Example of Use: “The              cake didn't turn out like she had planned, but I give her an A for effort!”  

I can't see someone being interested enough to buy this CAKE!

Passenger

???? Holy Bat...t Robin!!!

New Driver

Aaarrrggghhh!

Pit Crew

Will Jeremy Clarkson test drive it and find out if it is as unstable as the Reliant Robin?

Pit Crew