cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In five years, the Porsche 911 as we know it will seem “unique,” says North American CEO

Last week, we had the chance to speak with Porsche North America CEO Klaus Zellmer about a charity auction for the final 991-generation Porsche 911, a historic-liveried Speedster. During that conversation, he hinted at big changes ahead for the Porsche 911, and he reflected back on the 991 generation with a fascinating perspective about its place in the model lineage.

Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/in-five-years-porsches-current-911-is-going-to-seem-unique-says-n...

View Entire Topic

I tiptoed into the Porsche culture a couple years ago after 30+ years as a diehard Corvette guy. I got tired of waiting for the C8 Vette and stumbled onto a used 2016 base Cayman, in perfect condition at a great price -- the last year of the 6 cylinder motor in the Cayman. It was a wonderful experience! The Porsche design is almost perfectly optimized for the driver experience. I enjoyed that car so much, when I saw a used 2017 991 Carrera 4S (991.2) with less than 10K miles and a lot more (turbocharged) power I jumper into the deep end of the Porsche experience. The only question I ask my myself now is why I waited to long to try a Porsche!

Passenger