cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would you configure your 2021 Ford Bronco?

It seems that every aspect of the Ford Bronco reveal was steeped in anticipation and excitement. Now that we’ve seen the Bronco in the sheet metal, the next milestone we were waiting for was the online configurator, which is finally live. Plenty of our staff has been busy digitally altering Ford’s new off-roader to suit their specific needs. Be forewarned, due to lots of demand, the Bronco configurator has been a bit slow to load. We got a spinning loading icon more than once and a countdown timer telling us to give the website a rest ... Read the full article on Hagerty.com:

https://www.hagerty.com/media/news/how-would-you-configure-your-2021-ford-bronco/

View Entire Topic

I’m still on the fence between an Outer Banks and a Badlands. The Sasquatch is overkill for our needs. Even the disconnecting sway bar of the Badlands (and probably also the front locker) is a bit more than we’d use. But the AT 33s are perfect for off-reading. The OB’s street tires are great for daily driver use. I’ve been trying to verify whether the OB can accept 33s with the stock suspension. If so, I’d choose it and get an extra set of 17” wheels with BFG K03 33s. 

Intermediate Driver